Song of the Week

Song of The Week: J. Cole - Nobody's Perfect (ft. Missy Elliott)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

New on the Blog for Week of August 28th

What up good music seekers.


Just giving you the updates on the website. Lupe Fiasco has announced his tour dates for Generation Laser. 11 year old emcee, Young Marqus, is also now on the bill. If you haven't heard of him, he packs quite a punch. Almost had me saying Diggy should watch his back. But anyway, I'mma try to post Cole Summer: Episode 3. The vid was marked private so, i'm pulling a couple of strings to get it back up. The Must See of the week features the late, great Ms. Aaliyah. Gone but never forgotten. You all know I don't watch BET so, i got the link from 2dopeboyz.com . Enjoy. The Vid of the Week feature Big K.R.I.T and his music video for "The Vent" from Return of 4eva. Give it a watch. I also have an album review coming up for the amazing Ivy Sole. Don't know if you remember her but I did a review on her first mixtape a minute ago and now she has a freEP out entitled "The Sole Cartel". Be on the look out for that by next week.


Stay fly and support good music.






Peace, luv and
☮& ♥


Mo




***The Aaliyah vid is spazzin out. Just Right click it and choose SHOW ALL. I don't why it's flippin out***

No comments:

Post a Comment